1. What are cookies and why we use them in Di Bodegas
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in the user’s device to access to certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done from that computer.
Cookies allow to that web, among other things, store and retrieve information about the decisions and the user habits.Di Bodegas use them to customize your experience within our website, identify and remember the registered user and make an ease navigation.
In the Wikipedia page (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(informática)) is possible to obtain more information about cookies and how they work.
2. What kind of cookies used Di Bodegas?
The Cookies, in terms of their stay, can be divided into Session Cookies or permanent. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second function expire when the purpose for which they serve (for example, to keep the user identified in the web or when manually deleted) is met.
Additionally, depending on your goal, Cookies can be categorized as follows:
• geolocation Cookies: These cookies are used to find out the country when a web or service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help to guide the content of its location.
• Cookies registration: registration Cookies are generated once the user is registered or subsequently has opened its session, and are used to identify you on the web and services with the following objectives:
Keep the identified user so that, if you close a service or web browser or computer and at another time or another day reenters to the service or web, will continue identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the functionality “Exit”, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter to the website the user will have to log in to be connected.
Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Additionally, some services may use third-party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user logs in to a service with social network credentials or third identification system, authorizes the same to keep a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and ensures access to the website until it expires. You can delete this cookie and revoke access to the web through social networks or third identification system updating your preferences in specific social network.
• Analytical Cookies: Each time a user visits a website or service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, comScore and similars) generates an analytic cookie on the user’s device. This cookie that is only generated in the visit, will allow Di Bodegas in future visits to identify anonymous visitors. The main objectives pursued are:
Allow to identify anonymous users sailors through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and hence the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over the time.
Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users
Whether if the user is accessing new or in repeat visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register with Di Bodegas, the cookie will never linked to any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the site.
3. How to disable cookies in your browser
Most of the browsers now allow the user to configure whether to accept cookies and which ones. These settings normally are found in the ‘options’ or ‘Settings’ menu of your browser.
Here are the instructions to set cookies in the major browsers:
Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help from the browser.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, please consult the support Mozilla browser or Help.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.